Launch your successful career in private sector research and development and make a significant contribution to the global challenges of climate change and sustainable development.
- Are you a final year undergraduate or graduate with ambition to reach the highest professional standing?
- Do you want to develop your skills and experience to undertake a rewarding and well-paid career which uses your background in science or engineering?
- Do you want to be part of a graduate team underpinning the development of radically new products and services?
- Do you have what it takes to be a postgraduate at a world-class university?
- Do you want to play your part in delivering a more sustainable world and meet the challenges of climate change?
If the answer is yes, then the Centre for Global Eco-innovation wants to hear from you.
Centre for Global Eco-Innovation
This project is part of the Centre for Global Eco-Innovation which brings together the expertise, resources and global contacts of Lancaster University and the University of Liverpool, together with international commercialisation consultancy Inventya Ltd.
The aim of the centre is to form collaborative R&D partnerships to enable and drive innovation in businesses, supporting the development of new products, processes and services for the global marketplace that have positive environmental benefits.
By joining the centre you will receive a tax free stipend payment of £13,726 over the year and a contribution of £2,000 will be paid towards your tuition fees by your partner business.
The appointed candidate will finish in a strong position to enter a competitive job market in the UK and overseas. The Centre for Global Eco-innovation is the only centre of its kind in Europe and is part financed by the European Regional Development Fund.